Get Involved with Old Town Academy Charter School
Building a sense of community at Old Town Academy Charter School is very important to us and what makes our school strong.
We welcome and encourage family members to become active participants in our school community and in the classroom. Volunteers are OTA’s greatest resource which is why you are encouraged to commit to 40 hours of volunteer time for the school year.
Please review the various ways you can become involved within the school:
1. Class Room Parent (recommend 2 per classroom)
2. OTA Parent Foundation
- Foundation Monthly Meeting Representative (if Room Parent cannot attend)
- Classroom Fundraising Representative(s)
- Jog-A-Thon Committee Member
- Annual Gala Committee Member
3. Field Trips and Events
- Classroom Field Trips and Events (volunteer background screening required)
- OTA Annual Signature Events
All visitors and volunteers must sign in at the office upon arrival to receive a visitor’s pass, please bring a valid copy of your driver’s license. Background screenings and fingerprinting are mandatory before family members volunteer in the classroom or participate in a field trip.
For more information or general questions, please email email@example.com.